Friday, August 12, 2011

5 Personal Questions

I stole this from Carrots N Cake in her post today!

What are you really good at?  What are you really bad at?
Good at:  sudoku, crafty things, remembering how to get somewhere (once I've gone there once, I can usually find it again!), following a beat (I have it when I'm off step in Zumba/Step Class/etc)

Bad at:  throwing a baseball, concentrating (I'm a big procrastinator), writing (takes me foreeeever!)

Have you ever been in a car accident? What happened?
Yes, I was driving along in traffic when the truck in front of me swirved out of the lane to go around a stopped car (4 lane road so the truck just kept going).  No brakes or anything to warn the people behind him!  Luckily, I was able to slow down and stop in time.  No slamming of breaks but definitely it was a hard stop.  Well, the guy behind me wasn't paying attention because I had been stopped for a decent amount of time before I got rearended at a pretty decent speed.  It totalled my car but I was ok.

Why did you attend your college?
Money!  I was accepted into the 2 schools I applied to (haha, yes I should have done more but once I got that first letter, I didn't bother wasting my time).  Syracuse gave me practically a full scholarship and the campus was smaller (than Penn State) so I went!  Best decision ever!

How did your parents’ relationship influence you?
My parents really are happy people.  They are kind and loving.  My best memories of them are that they were always so "cute" together.  I would catch them stealing kisses or pinching each other's butts.  Small things like that make a good relationship!

What were the three happiest moments of your life?
Oh boy a big one!  My wedding day of course!  Um... hm... uuummmm.  You know I'm always terrible at these stupid surveys!  I'll get back to you after I think about it for a while.  LoL!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that last answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...