Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stress-Free Sunday

Rob and I decided we wouldn't set alarms this morning and we always regret that.  We finally rolled out of bed around 8 and I got ready for my 6 mile run.  I stopped to say good morning to the chickens


Anyway, we headed out.  I ran and Rob rode his bike.  He knows I enjoy it when he comes with me but he's not interested in running those long distances.  We didn't talk much, just trudged along.  It was SO HOT. 


Can you see how sweaty I am?  This is at the 3 mile mark. Rob turned around and rode back to the truck and I kept going down the bike path.  It was nice not having to "go back" like I normally do.  That was Rob's idea. 


I had an issue with my Garmin (of course!) and had to restart it at 3.5 miles.  I ended up stopping around 5.15 miles when Rob pulled up with the truck.  I had been determined on continuing but then the heat was killing me and just as my willpower was waning, Rob was there!  Close enough to me.  My legs were totally find though but I was just. too. hot.

We were going to go right to breakfast but instead I wanted a shower big time.  We finally made it to Romanelli's by lunch time!  Ha!  I was thinking about how we had missed the breakfast rush because it was clearing out.  Well, when we finally left, there was a line for tables!  I guess the lunch rush came!  My omelet was seriously delicious though.  Oh and I was so excited to see on the menu that you can ask for a 2 egg omelet (which I prefer) and they discount it 50 cents.  Awesome! 


The rest of the day has been low key.  We ran errands and I wore a cute dress.  Why not?


I saw my dream truck


Starbucks (of course).  I ordered an iced latte with 1 pump chocolate and 1 pump hazelnut.  AMAZING!


I put away laundry and apparently I have too many gym clothes.  My drawer won't close!


Now its time to relax with Rob and enjoy a little wine.  Good night!


I used to do Spooky photos of the week on my Spark People blog.  Well now its Kittie photo of the week!  They all love me :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like a great day! Love the picture on the wine bottle - looks like stained glass. I need to take pix when I find one I like - I never remember what it is and then can't find it again!
I have the same workout clothes problem...my drawer doesn't close either!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...