Saturday, March 19, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 25, 26, & 27

I am so behind on these blogs!  I ran into some issues when I was trying to post day 25 that lead to downloading virus protection and running out of time to post.  Anyway!  So I'm doing all 3 together today!

Day 25 - A picture of your favorite super hero and why 

This one is totally irrelevant to me honestly because I don't have one.  Really, who does?  I like the batman movies and always liked batman stuff so I guess you could say him.  (And Christian isn't bad to look at as the new batman!!)  Then again, Hugh Jackman really makes Wolverine look pretty good too :P








Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you
I am stealing my friend's idea and using my kitty!  Because Spooky is adorable and I'm so happy we found her (literally, under a collapsed chicken coop in our back yard).  She is crazy but I'm sure she loves me too!

 Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member 
 This is my Baba, short for babuschka (spelling?!), the Russian word for Grandmother.  I have always been close with her and rarely get a picture with her.  This is obviously from my wedding 2 years ago





The explanation of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my friends and I were just talking about christian bale in batman today! he is not hard to look at haha

Lasherthecat said...

Spooky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...