Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 9

The explanation of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge.

Day 09 – A picture that motivates you to do more 

I took this as a weight loss motivation (since I got this from my weight loss website SparkPeople.com).  There are lots of things to motivate me but what specifically motivates me to "do more"?  Hm.  So I settled on this:
This is a set of progress pictures I took, the left in October 2009 and the right in June 2010.  To see how hard I worked, and it paying off, really motivates me to keep pushing it and do more to better myself.

A couple more splits to show how hard I've worked.  I know I've come a long long way but I still have a ways to go so that one day I can look like this:


So I've still got to keep working hard!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

These pictures remind me how awesome you are and how motivating. One day I hope to have the same kind of pictures :)

Lasherthecat said...

You are doing great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...