Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 8

The explanation of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge.


Day 08 - A picture of your favorite color 

I love all colors.  That's all it comes down to.  Ever color you can think of, it was probably my favorite at some point.  LoL.  Some days I like warm hues like orange and red and others I jump at the cold hues like blues and greens.  Its all about my mood but really, I'll wear any color, decorate my room in any color, whatever!  Its all about variety!


1 comment:

Lasherthecat said...

Hey... I finally figured out how to "follow" the blog... Checked out all the photo blogs... LOVE that pic of you where you would only change places with yourself. That's a a great attitude!! And a lovely photo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...