Friday, March 11, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 19

Day 19 - A picture of your nicknames you have; why do you have them. 

Ok, I don't have nicknames really.  My name is Angela.  I do sign my name "Ang" when I comment on things so guess that could be my nickname since my online friends call me that?  So I went with that one, found a lot of inappropriate pictures of girls named Ang and stumbled on this that I thought was funny and would work :)
Haha!  So then I was thinking if Rob and I had pet names for each other and we really don't.  I call him "hun" a lot and he's picked up calling me that too I think but nothing big.  We do have this running joke about why people call each other "pumpkin" because pumpkins are kind of ugly and who decided it would make a cute pet name?  So sometimes Rob might call me his cute little gourd :P
Or kumquat... zucchini... celery... squash... pepper... coconut... pretty much anything edible!

The explanation of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not like pet names a all haha. but wouldnt it be funny if people called eachother coconut

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...