Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Stress Relief

Source
You all know how busy I have been and you have to know that it of course leads to lots of stress.  A lot of things have happened this year to just really stress me out.  I didn't handle a lot of it well but I've been moving along, doing what I can. 

This week has lead to lots of good news.  Midterms are done and I did really well!  School is really starting to pick up and I love it actually.  We are having seminars in interesting topics.  I'm hoping to soon find a research adviser too.  There are a few other things too but I would prefer to keep them private but they are all good things!

But basically, I'm a happy camper this week!  (Despite being tired and a little cranky today, lol).   Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...