Friday, May 13, 2011

Local Eats: Jalapenos & Salads Co.

Today's stop was Jalapenos & Salads Co, a local burrito, taco, and salad place.  This opened only a few months ago and I love it!  We go often for lunch with coworkers.  Even today, we met my friend from work for lunch (even though Rob and I took off today).  Moving on! 


The inside is pretty darn cute.  The first time I went, I thought it must be a chain because it was so nice inside!  Well, its local, a second location of the original that is in Margate, NJ.







I really love their tacos here, usually hard shelled beef, but today I decided chicken soft tacos sounded good and I was right!  They were absolutely delicious!  I got spicy chicken with lettuce, tomato, and cilantro mix (has cilantro, red onions, and peppers diced up).  I was seriously in heaven.  Oh, and I love that they have salads too so I can drag the guys who want junk and I can still eat healthy!



I also got the side of beans which were pretty good and kind of light.  They weren't your usual heavy cooked beans.  I only picked at them.  Then, one of the workers came around with free samples of their strawberry, pineapple, coconut smoothie.  Yum!!  Bonus points for free samples :)

As you can tell, I highly reccomend this place!  Its our go to for a cheap, healthy meal.  Rob and I both got the 3 tacos deal.  He got a soft drink and I got the combo (with side and drink).  It was about $15 for the two of us!  It was more than enough food.  Definitely a must if you are in the area!

Jalapenos & Salads Co.
Shore Mall
6725 Black Horse Pike
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
609-646-3300

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...