Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 22

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

I was going to do a whole list of things for this one (playing the trumpet, a better memory, graduate level math - although not really bad at the one but I still want to be better!)  Anyway, but I decided to just go with my first pick.  Running!



I have gotten a lot better since I started in June 2009 (wow that long ago now?) but I still wish I was better!  I am thinking about signing up for a 5K and doing some speed work so I can improve my PR.  It always feels nice to break your own time :)  Also, I am going to sign up for a half marathon in the fall and seriously train for it, doing all the hill work, speed work, distance runs, etc. that goes into it!  Let's do it!



PS.  I know I'm behind.  I will do days 23 and 24 tonight since they go together actually!

The explanation of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a great idea to do a 5k and beat your PR...might try that myself.
ANd a HALF MARATHON!! AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...