Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 20

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel 

Oh boy this one is tricky!  Basically, I want to travel all through Europe first.  I would start with the UK since you know, I at least could communicate easily speaking the same language.  I just decided to find pictures that appealed to me.  I absolutely love architecture and I LOVE old houses, so you can understand the appeal to me for going to Europe.  Lots of old architecture.  It almost makes me sad seeing this pictures because I don't live there!

I do also love the landscape as you can see too.  I just want to see everything I can when I'm there!

The explanation of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge.  

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those pix are beautiful...you can plan my itinerary and take me to all of those places! However, with 4 small kiddos, I'm thinking that my travel will be limited to stateside for a while yet!

Unknown said...

That last picture was from a hotel's website! I've already researched my dream trip and found some "estates" on several hundred acres where you stay in the crazy old mansion and can ride horses and walk the grounds all day! You know, by the time I save up enough money for this trip, your kids will be all grown up so you and your hubs can join me and Rob! LoL!
~Ang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...