Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 2

The explination of the photo challenge can be found on Day 1's blog here:  Photo Challenge .

Day 2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest 
This one was hard but because I'll probably use Rob (my hubby) for day 10, I figured I would use my oldest friend for this one:  Callista!


We've been friends since about 7th or 8th grade.  I think we became closer in 8th.  We were really close all through high school and she was/is most definitely my best girl friend!  Even though we don't see each other as much any more, we still make time to get together about once a month (usually comes out to about 2 months).  I know that she will be the first person there whenever I need a shoulder to lean on!

Who is your oldest and closest friend?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Mine is my best friend, Amanda. We have been friends since 6th grade!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...